Reconnect with friends & memories
The Old Uxonians Association is for all former pupils of Bishopshalt School in Hillingdon, Middlesex.
Bishopshalt was formerly Uxbridge County School and was located on a site in the Greenway (now Uxbridge High School). It moved to Royal Lane in 1928 and changed its name to Bishopshalt.
Despite the change, the former pupils retained the name Old Uxonians and we have continued to be known by this name ever since.