About The Old Uxonians Association
The Old Uxonians Association is made up of former pupils of Bishopshalt School in Hillingdon, Middlesex.
Bishopshalt was formerly Uxbridge County School. It moved to the current location in Royal Lane and changed its name to Bishopshalt in 1928. Despite the change, the former pupils retained the name Old Uxonians and we have continued to be known by this name ever since.
Find out more about some of our notable Old Uxonians here.
The Association is run by a committee of former pupils. Current officers are:
|Pat Dibben (Heard 1957-63)
|Peter Buckland (1960-67)
|David Varley (1966-71)
|Mike Ash (1955-63)
|Judith Lark (Stoddart 1964-71)
|Judith Whitehouse (Pearce 1969-76)
|Janet Duncan (1954-61)
To find out more about our governance read our Constitution.